John Taylor and Company are Hiring!
John Taylor’s & Co are looking for two skilled people to join their team at Britain’s last major Bellfoundry.
Could you be their new Production Planner or Steel Fabricator?
See details of each job below:
Purpose of the role: You will be the link between the Sales, Production and Installation Teams, planning jobs into the system and managing multiple projects at one time through to completion. This is an industrial environment and you will be based in the Works area to enable access to all departments.
Who they are looking for:
- Someone who is highly organised, who can use their own initiative, be self-driven and that can remain calm under pressure.
- Someone with the ability to build strong relationships, both within the business but also with customers is key to this role.
- Someone who is IT competent.
- Someone with Project/Production Planning skills would be useful, but we will train the right person.
- Hours of working: 9am-5pm. But can be flexible and would consider school hours if necessary.
- Salary £25k – £35k depending upon experience, plus pension, annual leave and sick leave.
Steel Fabricator and Bellframe Builder:
Purpose of the role: Working for a world famous and historic Loughborough company on predominantly heritage projects, this role is for a skilled craftsman who will fabricate large bell-frames and other components from structural steel and cast-iron.
- Making and assembling large bell frames to unique designs.
- Fabricating smaller steel constructions and bespoke components.
- Providing structural CE certified fabrication of ladders, walkways and stairs.
- Repairing steel and iron components, and working with large iron castings.
- This role will operate independently but as part of a team reporting to the Works Supervisor under the overall guidance of the Production Director.
- Collaborating with the Design Team to develop the best solutions for projects.
- 37.5 Hours a week Monday to Friday.
- 07:30-16:00 Monday-Thursday and 07:30-13:00 Friday
- The role is based at our foundry in Loughborough with salary circa £22,500, depending on experience and qualifications, plus pension, annual leave and sick leave all above statutory minimums. On the job training will be provided.
If you wish to apply for either position please contact Andrew Wilby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01509 212 241.
Join the amazing team at Taylor’s and find out for yourself what life is like working at the Last Major Bellfoundry in Britain!